Working with us
Together we can make a difference
To apply for below post, send your resume to
Active Positions Hiring
HR Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Filling positions within an organization.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
HR Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in human resources.
- MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Candidate must be from western suburbs only Apply.
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Excellent record keeping.
- The person will be responsible for Monitoring & Analysis of different media sources such as Print, TV, Web and Social Media
- Search news regarding our clients through various platforms and feed the data in the dashboard
- Analyse the News content to determine the impacts of news on Clients branding in the market
- Should have a go-get attitude
- Should be good in English or any other regional languages (Native Language)
- Should be a team player
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Require BMM with Media experience
Should be proficient in English and any native language.
Student’s / Fresher / Anyone looking to restart their career can apply
Perks of working here-
- Smart casual dress code
- A relaxed work environment
- Greater opportunities
- Celebrations and Monthly Activity like #Fun Friday, Outdoor activities, etc.
- Knowledge sessions to Upgrade your skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean codes
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Proven 2 – 5 years of work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Expert in Ionic framework and Angular JS
- Experience in hybrid mobile application development (android/ iOS – preferred)
- Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad)
- Experience on technologies like SQLite, MongoDB
- Experience with Html5, CSS3 or Cordova is a plus
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
MCA / B. E or relevant field
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to build various applications, rest APIs and implement requirements as per projects.
- Desire, willingness and ability to learn, understand and interpret data and concepts is required
- Interest in improving the domain knowledge in Media Analytics and applying it to create actionable solutions
- Required to use proper software development processes, source version controls and use of Dev-ops workflows with best practices.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Understanding Security flaw and writing highly secure REST API(s).
- Understanding of Relational and Non-relational Databases.
- Should adapt changes based on project requirements.
- 3rd Party integration & Logging Modules.
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Write reusable and testable code.
- Writing unit tests for developing robust and scalable APIs.
Experience and proven knowledge
- Developing applications/software’s using Python.
- Developing and working with REST API.
- Working with MongoDB or other object databases.
- Working with Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Need minimum 4 years of experience into Python
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Leadership skills
Note: Candidates need to be open for 6 days working in a week. No work from home option for this profile. Only Mumbai based candidates need to apply for this position.
Job Location: Mumbai / Delhi NCR
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and
back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS,
Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.
Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
MCA / M.Tech / BSC Degree in Computer Science or relevant field